Search and Booking
How do I find a profile’s contact information?
Unilabs Home-PCR test
What profile info is available to help me decide which doctor might be right for me?
Insurance and Payments
How do I access my appointments?
How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
Why does my appointment have a 'Cancelled' status?
At Home Services
How do I access my video consultation?
How to access to view my chat history of a past video consultation appointment?
The doctor did not join the video consultation, what should I do?
What can I do within a video consultation?
Can I book an appointment within the United Arab Emirates and using a non-UAE phone number?
What countries can I use Okadoc in?
Get in Touch
Providers and Partners
Updated by Mira
Okadoc lets you manage your appointments online without the need to go through the hassle of contacting any call agents via the phone.
You can cancel your appointment by doing the following:
- Login to your account through the Okadoc login page or through the login page within your Okadoc-support healthcare provider's website/app.
- Select My Okadoc.
- Click the Appointments section in the menu.
- Within this section, you can view your Upcoming appointments.
- On the appointment that you wish to cancel, just select Appointment Detail.
- Within the Appointment Detail view, you have the ability to Cancel the appointment.