Search and Booking
Can I add relatives to my account?
How to change my profile information?
What is the use of the documents' section in my account and how to upload and share a document?
How do I find a profile’s contact information?
What profile info is available to help me decide which doctor might be right for me?
Insurance and Payments
How do I access my appointments?
How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
Why does my appointment have a 'Cancelled' status?
At Home Services
Home Healthcare Provided Services
Okadoc Home Healthcare
Where can I receive Homecare services?
How do I access my video consultation?
How to access to view my chat history of a past video consultation appointment?
The doctor did not join the video consultation, what should I do?
What can I do within a video consultation?
Can I book an appointment within the United Arab Emirates and using a non-UAE phone number?
What countries can I use Okadoc in?
Get in Touch
Providers and Partners
Updated by Mira
Okadoc lets you manage your appointments online without the need to go through the hassle of contacting any call agents via the phone.
You can reschedule your appointment by doing the following:
- Log in to your account through Okadoc login page or through the login page within your Okadoc-support healthcare provider's website/app.
- Select My Okadoc.
- Click the Appointments section in the menu.
- Within this section, you can view your Upcoming appointments.
- On the appointment that you wish to reschedule, just select Appointment Detail.
- Within the Appointment Detail view, you have the ability to Reschedule the appointment.
- This option will open up a time selection screen, where you will be required to select a new time and complete the booking process.