Search and Booking
Can I add relatives to my account?
How to change my profile information?
What is the use of the documents' section in my account and how to upload and share a document?
How do I find a profile’s contact information?
What profile info is available to help me decide which doctor might be right for me?
Insurance and Payments
How do I access my appointments?
How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
Why does my appointment have a 'Cancelled' status?
At Home Services
Home Healthcare Provided Services
Okadoc Home Healthcare
Where can I receive Homecare services?
How do I access my video consultation?
How to access to view my chat history of a past video consultation appointment?
The doctor did not join the video consultation, what should I do?
What can I do within a video consultation?
Can I book an appointment within the United Arab Emirates and using a non-UAE phone number?
What countries can I use Okadoc in?
Get in Touch
Providers and Partners
Updated by Mira
The purpose of the "My Documents" section is to upload store and share with your healthcare provider. You can important medical documents.
You can upload and share different types of documents such as:
- Insurance card
- Lab results
- Telemedicine relevant document
- Any other type of documents
To upload a new document, you would need to follow these steps:
- Login to your patient's account
- Go to "My Documents"
- Click on "Add Document"
- Click on "Add Another File" and select the relevant document from the windows' pop up
- Add a title to your document
- Select the patient from the patients' list connected to your account
- Select a category (i.e. Insurance card, Prescription, Lab results..etc)
- Add any additional note if any
- Click on "Save"
To share a document with the healthcare provider, you need to select an existing document or add a new document at the time of booking a new appointment.