Search and Booking
How do I find a profile’s contact information?
What profile info is available to help me decide which doctor might be right for me?
Insurance and Payments
How do I access my appointments?
How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
Why does my appointment have a 'Cancelled' status?
How do I access my video consultation?
How to access to view my chat history of a past video consultation appointment?
The doctor did not join the video consultation, what should I do?
What can I do within a video consultation?
Can I book an appointment within the United Arab Emirates and using a non-UAE phone number?
What countries can I use Okadoc in?
Get in Touch
Providers and Partners
Updated by Mira
Through Okadoc you can also book for family members and friends under your main account. For example, this is especially useful for individuals with dependants such as children or elderly relatives.
Add Relatives to Your Account
- Login to your account through the Okadoc login page or through the login page within your Okadoc-support healthcare provider's website/app.
- Select My Okadoc.
- Select Patient Details within the menu.
- Select Add Patient , which will launch a form.
- Go ahead and add the necessary information.
- Select Save New Patient, which will add this individual to your account.
Booking for a Relative
- To book on behalf of a relative, you can start by following the normal booking flow.
- Within the booking flow, once you are logged in, you will be asked to select the patient that you wish to book for.
- At this point, you can select from pre-existing patients, or add new patients.
- Once you have selected the correct individual, you can move through and complete the regular booking flow.