Search and Booking
Can I add relatives to my account?
How to change my profile information?
What is the use of the documents' section in my account and how to upload and share a document?
How do I find a profile’s contact information?
What profile info is available to help me decide which doctor might be right for me?
Insurance and Payments
How do I access my appointments?
How do I know if my appointment is confirmed?
Why does my appointment have a 'Cancelled' status?
At Home Services
Home Healthcare Provided Services
Okadoc Home Healthcare
Where can I receive Homecare services?
How do I access my video consultation?
How to access to view my chat history of a past video consultation appointment?
The doctor did not join the video consultation, what should I do?
What can I do within a video consultation?
Can I book an appointment within the United Arab Emirates and using a non-UAE phone number?
What countries can I use Okadoc in?
Get in Touch
Providers and Partners
Updated by Mira
To sign-up to Okadoc, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Refer to the sign-up page Okadoc
- Enter your phone number, email and set a password.
- Select the Register button to continue.
- At this point, one of the following will happen:
- If an account already exists using that phone number, the interface will request the entry of a one-time password (OTP) or a text-based password (if this has been setup).
- If an account does not exist using that phone number, the interface will continue into the sign-up flow.
- Within the sign-up flow, you will be asked to enter a one-time password (OTP). This is to verify that you have possession of the mobile number that you have entered.
- If you have received the OTP correctly, you can go ahead and enter it.
- If you have mis-entered your mobile number, you can go ahead and update it through this interface.
- On entry of a correct OTP, your account will be created.